Hi, my problem is that I'd like to compile my GWT project in a batch file
which doesn't work. The same project compiles in Eclipse with GWT plugin
without any problem (so the problem should't be about GWT client package
issues). The compilation fails with message:

Errors in 'file:path/to/entry/point/class/EntryPoint.java'
Line 1: The declared package "main.package.client" does not match the
expected package "client"

Then many errors (probably follow up errors) and finally:

   Finding entry point classes
      [ERROR] Unable to find type 'main.package.client.EntryPoint'
         [ERROR] Hint: Previous compiler errors may have made this type
unavailable
         [ERROR] Hint: Check the inheritance chain from your module; it may
not be inheriting a required module or a module may not be adding its
source path entries properly

I've spent hours trying to solve this. In the batch file the classpath
contains the path to both my module xml and the source folder (and of
course any other libraries used).

Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks!