Hi,
can someone please explain to me the technical details why the xsiframe
Link can not compile GWT apps which load <script> tags in their .gwt.xml
module?
It gives the following error:
[ERROR] The Cross-Site-Iframe linker does not support <script> tags in the
gwt.xml files, but the gwt.xml file (or the gwt.xml files which it
includes) contains the following script tags:
In order for your application to run correctly, you will need to include
these tags in your host page directly. In order to avoid this error, you
will need to remove the script tags from the gwt.xml file, or add this
property to the gwt.xml file: <set-configuration-property
name='xsiframe.failIfScriptTag' value='FALSE'/>

The error message already tells the workaround, so I know how to compile
it. Still, I'm wondering about the reason why it can't compile with
<script> tags? I understand the same origin policy problem with the regular
Iframe Linker and XHR. But including a script tag doesn't require XHR. So
whats the technical reason behind this?

Thanks