Hi Thomas,
thanks for your reply. My problem is not use or not use a Filter to solve
this problem. My problem is try to send exception caugth in
PersicensteFilter on the client. I need a per request session and
transaction.
If my problem was only lazy inizialization of course this method is not
necessary. I've many entity with complex fields and when I persist, RF
calls automatically findById that raise
org.hibernate.NonUniqueObjectException: a different object with the same
identifier value was already associated with the session. So I need that
when I call a method on RF all go in a unique session and transaction.

Thanks very much

Daniele