I try to use GWT DateBox. When i click the DatePicker, the date and time
will be shown in the box. But it looks like the default time is 12:00pm
(noon)
For example, If I picked 2012, Aug, 16th in the datePicker, and my code is
the following:

date.setFormat(new
DateBox.DefaultFormat(DateTimeFormat.getFormat("yyyy-MMM-dd HH:mm:ss a")));

Then it will show [2012-Aug-16 12:00:00 pm] in the box.
1. How can I change the default time to midnight, which is  [2012-Aug-16
00:00:00 am].

Also, I found that if I try to show my TimeZone by writing the
following: date.setFormat(new
DateBox.DefaultFormat(DateTimeFormat.getFormat("yyyy-MMM-dd HH:mm:ss a z")));
it shows my timezone is UTC-4:00.
But in my computer, my timezone is UTC-5:00.

2. Why the TimeZone is not the same as my computer. Did I write anything
wrong there? Isn't it suppose to be the same the client's timezone? If not,
how to make the GWT show my timezone (Client's timezone).

Thanks.