Hi,

I'm using DataGrid with some grids that get quite large. Individual cell
values alter independently of each other due to events coming into the
application over comet. At the moment, to display the new value I have to
call table.redraw(). This is very inefficient when the table has a lot of
columns - there can be a delay of several seconds while the whole table is
rendered. Is it possible to tell a datagrid that a particular cell needs
redrawing?

Thanks,

Matthew

--
Dr Matthew Pocock
Integrative Bioinformatics Group, School of Computing Science, Newcastle