I too am building a GWT project with a .NET back end. I got around the SOP
issue by using CORS (http://www.w3.org/TR/cors/) which allows me to debug the
GWT project and the .NET project at the same time. It works in IE, FF and
Chrome which are the only browsers I've tested. So, if you can implement CORS,
that may be one hurdle toward implementing SSRS in your GWT app. I don't know
about the rest of it but I've thought about it a lot and am curious to hear
other ideas.

My idea is to use a back-end process to render to HTML and deliver that to the
GWT client for display in some sort of HTML panel. Hopefully that would be
browser agnostic. If that doesn't work, then rendering to PDF and returning
that to the browser would work. Another way to go might be to use an iframe to
hit the SSRS service (which will get you the interactivity) but that will only
work well in IE. If you find a better way, please let me know. Maybe I can help
out with the CORS stuff (which really aids in debugging).

Kyle