Hi Derek,

Thanks a lot for the reply. I did consider Guice for DI on the serverside
but not sure if it would be redundant if using a framework like Spring. I
do want to utilize RF though as it has a nice set of features which I'd
like to include, e.g. caching and only delta posts. And I'll definitely
take a look at GIN again since DI on my clientside might be pretty nice
too. Thanks again,

-Seth