I'm using Elemental and writing some code that needs requestAnimationFrame.
 Elemental has Window.webkitRequestAnimationFrame(), which only works on
webkit browsers (but not on earlier ones, like the Android 2.3 or 3.1
browsers).  It does not work on Firefox or IE.  There is a common shim used
in Javascript to handle this (which works in all my test cases).  So, that
brings up the question, how and when will these other modern browsers get
Elemental support?  Is the plan to create a hybrid IDL and generator that
targets common features, using shims where necessary?  Or will the compiler
generate separate code for multiple IDLs and targets (in which case, it
will still need to generate common names based on the 'standard' IDL)?
 Anything you can tell me will be helpful.  Thanks.