Hello everyone,

I am quite new in the gwt topic, so maybe the problem isn't that huge.

I am delevoping an loginview where I can enter the login data. When I click
on the button login, the application should check the login and if the
login data is right the application should show me the next view.
Everything works fine. The application checks it right but when it goes to
the next view, I am not able to click anything there. There is a ComboBox
but I can't click on it. Furthermore there is a unknown "thing" in the
upper left corner (see attached file). I cannot select anything. Not even
the text. But the mouse changes into the "text-mouse-symbole" when I am
moving the mouse over it. Does anybody know what that is?

Many thanks in advance!

Christian