hi, all~~

I use DataGrid in my project. And DataGrid has CheckboxCell.

This is work well at Chrome. But not work at IE8.

At IE8, CheckboxCell don't receive event.

( If install 'Chrome Frame', this problem is clear. But our environment
Don't use 'Chrome Frame' )

How can I resolve this problem.

** GWT  ver: 2.4.0

..Code...

CheckboxCell checkCell  = new CheckboxCell(true, false){

 @Override
public void onBrowserEvent(Context context, Element parent,Boolean value,
NativeEvent event,
ValueUpdater<Boolean> valueUpdater) {

System.out.println("here!!! onBrowserEvent");
 User selectedUser = dataProvider.getList().get(context.getIndex());
if(value == false)
{
System.out.println("here!!! onBrowserEvent-1");
String name = null;
if(LocaleInfo.getCurrentLocale().getLocaleName().equals(LocalizableResource.KR))
     name = selectedUser.getName();
 else
if(LocaleInfo.getCurrentLocale().getLocaleName().equals(LocalizableResource.EN))
    name = selectedUser.getNameEn();
 ClientDataManager.getInstance().addSelectedItem(name,
selectedUser.getEmail(), selectListKind);
 }else{
System.out.println("here!!! onBrowserEvent-2");
//결과 리스트에서 삭제
ClientDataManager.getInstance().deleteSelectedItem(selectedUser.getEmail());
 };