Hi,
did you noticed that you are accessing
/com.interbookerappl.interbookerappl/EntityService
but in web.xml you mapped the servlet on /interbookappl/EntityService ?

Don't know why the full package name is there but i suppose that
changing the url-pattern should
solve the problem (note that there is also a typo in the xml file,
interbookappl instead of interbookerappl).

Ciao,
   Alberto.