Hello,

I do not succeed to use CSS3 transition with GWT...I do not understand how
to activate the transition without using :hover in the css file.

W3C says that :
*The effect will start when the specified CSS property changes value. A
typical CSS property change would be when a user mouse-over an element...*
*
*
So I have:
focus{
   *height*: 100px;
   transition: all 0.3s ease-out;
   -webkit-transition: all 0.3s ease-out;
}

focus:hover
{
  *height*: 200px;
}

This works, but I do not succeed to activate the  transition  using :

/* ------------------------------------------------------------------------
*/
@UiHandler("focus") void mouse__Over(MouseOverEvent e)
/* ------------------------------------------------------------------------
*/
{
    // TODO - WHICH CODE TO INSERT HERE TO ACTIVATE THE TRANSITION (on the
focus panel) ?
}

If you could complete the TODO in order to activate the transition, it
would help me...
(I have tried focus.addStyleName(), focus.setHeight() but the transition
does not appear !)

Thanks you,