Hey,

thanks for your response.

I already had a look at Sencha. But as Iam a beginner in GWT I was looking
for something thats free to use, but could be used for commercial purpose
aswell.

Sencha has a GPL License and is for Open Sorce only.
SmartGWT is under LGPL licensed, so this could be used for commercial
purpose, I guess.

Bad thing on SmartGwt´s Version 3.0 (newest version) is, its not working
with the GWT Designer...
But at this point, I dont even know if the GWT Designer should be used for
UI Design.