Just wanted to add:

It seems this annotation already exists to an extent:
http://docs.guava-libraries.googlecode.com/git-history/release/javadoc/index.html

http://docs.guava-libraries.googlecode.com/git-history/release/javadoc/com/google/common/annotations/GwtCompatible.html
http://docs.guava-libraries.googlecode.com/git-history/release/javadoc/com/google/common/annotations/GwtIncompatible.html