Hi,

Try next in Hibernate forum. Perhaps you are not working inside a
transaction. Try work inside of a transaction and commit it.

Cheers

2012/9/27 Manuel <develop.m...@gmail.com>

> Hi,
>
> thanks for your reply. I see...
>
> Btw changeing it to "update" doesnt have any effect.
>
> The data I persists isnt saved to my local database.
> It seems like it doesnt really matter what configuration I got in the
> persistence.xml.
> Even when I set an invalid password, I still can persists data / read data.
>

> Am Freitag, 28. September 2012 02:40:20 UTC+2 schrieb Juan Pablo Gardella:
>>
>> Nothing related to GWT, use JPA/Hibernate forum. You are create and drop
>> the database each time that EMF is created:
>>
>>             <property name="hibernate.hbm2ddl.auto" value="create" />
>>             <property name="hibernate.hbm2ddl.auto" value="create-drop" />
>>
>> Use update instead create-drop.
>>
>> 2012/9/27 Manuel <develo...@gmail.com>
>>
>>> Hi everyone,
>>>
>>> Actually I try to use GWT, Request Factory + JPA with Hibernate.
>>> It seems to be working, but there is no data in my local database.
>>>
>>> I can create a EntityMangerFactory
>>> private static final EntityManagerFactory emfInstance = Persistence.**
>>> createEntityManagerFactory("**kunde");[/code]
>>>
>>> a EntityManger
>>> EMF.createEntityManager()
>>>
>>> and persists a Object
>>> em.persist(Worker);
>>>
>>> I can also read all my persisted Objects.
>>>
>>> But I dont know where the data is saved. I thought, it should be saved
>>> in the postgresDB I configured in my persistence.xml?
>>>

>>> Any help is much appreciated.
>>> Thanks in advanced.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Manuel
>>>

>>> Here is my Code, please let me know if you need any further information.
>>>
>>> My Entity Class
>>> package de.mash.project.server;
>>>
>>> import java.util.List;
>>>
>>> import javax.jdo.annotations.**Transactional;
>>> import javax.persistence.Column;
>>> import javax.persistence.Entity;
>>> import javax.persistence.**EntityManager;
>>> import javax.persistence.**GeneratedValue;
>>> import javax.persistence.**GenerationType;
>>> import javax.persistence.Id;
>>> import javax.persistence.Table;