I am developing a GWT app and running into a strange deployment error.

The app runs hosted inside the jetty server in eclipse.
The app runs in debug in the jetty server in eclipse.
The app runs in Tomcat, when being externally debugged by Eclipse.

However, the app will not run at all in Tomcat without a debugger attached.
It sits at the default page and throws a javascript error:
"java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: get not implemented in JS"

I see no errors in the Tomcat logs, even with the log level turned up. I
have replicated the issue across several environments, so it
is definitely some failure of my code, Tomcat, GWT, or just the interaction
of the three. The archives seem to have a lot of "works in jetty but not in
Tomcat", and I have tried most of the solutions with no success. Has anyone
run into an issue like this?

Thanks.