Hello All,
Can any one tell me in the Eclipse EE environment anyway what does the
error:
Resource is out of sync with the file system:
'/MyProject/gwt-unitCache/gwt-unitCache-0000013A483B3FA8'.
mean exactly?  Does it mean its time for a GWT Compile and isn't it true
that GWT Compile really only converts portions of Java to Javascript  files
e.g .js files ??
What do these Cache's get used for and does it effect brower memory usage?

Also while I am on that topic How can I measure the browser memory usage
versus say Virtual Machine vm usage???