Hello can someone please help complete this sample. Maybe it is obvious to
everyone out there but me but
callback c=createCallback();    does not seem to work. Exactly how do I
instantiate my call back.
Do I have to
static AsyncCallback<MYOBJECT>  myCallback=null;
private AsyncCallback<MYOBJECT>  create_myCallback()
AsyncCallback<?> createCallBack(){

   if (myCallback==null){
     myCallback = new AsyncCallback<Object>() {
               // implement onSuccess
              //  implement onFailure
    };

    } // end iff
   return callback;
}   // end of  constructor

// Implementation
AsyncCallback<MYOBJECT>  c=create_myCallback();
I guess so but then why the create mycallback when you meant
AsyncCallback<MYOBJECT> ???  Or am I missing something here?
because:
myCallback c=create_myCallback();   // does not work
So I am pretty sure you meant the former:
e.g
AsyncCallback<MYOBJECT>  c=create_myCallback();
and not
callback c = createCallback();