The above behaviour is actually provided by the CellTable if I use the
default constructor (without Resources argument). However, I don't like the
provided header style and row selection colors in the provided style, so I
tried to change them by copying the CellTable.css into my project and by
changing different properties defined in the file (celltableSelectedRow,
cellTableSelectedRowCell, celltableKeyboardSelectedRow, etc.). It was easy
to change the header style, but I lost the ability to show border around
the selected table cell. The only thing that I could achieve was to see
borders around all cells in the selected row, but not the border around
only one (selected) cell as in the default behaviour.

Does anybody know how the default behaviour works in this regard and would
it be possible to do changes in it (header styles and selection colors)
without removing other capabilities (single cell selection display).

Thanks in advance,
Teo