On Sunday, October 14, 2012 4:54:57 AM UTC+2, Max wrote:

> Mac OS. Does not work. I hope somebody from Google is reading this as
> going back to old Chrome is not an option.

Yes, it's broken on Mac. Try downloading
http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/source/browse/trunk/plugins/npapi/prebuilt/gwt-dev-plugin/Darwin-gcc3/gwtDev.plugin/Contents/MacOS/libGwtDevPlugin.dylib
 and
replacing the file from the current released-version; I've read somewhere
(in this group or on StackOverflow) that it works (I don't have a Mac, so I
can't confirm).

The new version of the plugin is almost done, but AFAICT still has to be
rebuilt for Windows. Then it could be uploaded to the Chrome Web Store.