Hello,

I need a tabbing in celltable. So, I have applied a tabIndex to
TextInputCell by using template and create edit textbox wrapper. It is not
working properly in IE9.

Code:
public class NTGridEditTextCell  extends TextInputCell{

interface Template extends SafeHtmlTemplates {
 @Template("<input type=\"text\"  value=\"{0}\" tabindex=\"{1}\"  />")
SafeHtml getSimpleEditCell(String value,int tabIndex);
}

public void render(Context context, String value, SafeHtmlBuilder sb) {
ViewData viewData = getViewData(context.getKey());
if (viewData != null && viewData.getCurrentValue().equals(value)) {
clearViewData(context.getKey());
viewData = null;
}
String s = (viewData != null) ? viewData.getCurrentValue() : value;
int tabIndex = startIndex + context.getIndex();

sb.append(template.getSimpleEditCell(value, tabIndex));

I posted same question in
SO.<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/12893677/textinputcell-tab-not-working-properly-in-ie9>

Let me know if any body has any idea?