I would like to get

[ text box ] Error message.

But I am getting this:

Error message [ text box ]

This is my ui.xml:

<e:ValueBoxEditorDecorator ui:field="email">

        <e:valuebox>

          <g:TextBox styleName="{resources.style.editField}"/>

        </e:valuebox>

      </e:ValueBoxEditorDecorator>

And this in my style:

.editField {

  display: inline;

  width: fieldWidth;

}

.rightAlign {

  text-align: right;

}

And I've tried playing with CSS to make the error message positionate to
the right of the text box, but I can't figure how can I do it.

Is there any way to positionate the error message to the right of the text
box?