I am thinking about moving away from Eclipse (IMHO 4.2 feels really
sluggish) and switching to Intellij IDEA 12 when its released.

Is anybody here that has used both Eclipse + GPE and Intellij + GWT Plugin
and can share his/her experience? Having Jetbrains joining the GWT steering
group I guess GWT support in Intellij will never fall behind.

So is it worth its money?

I already tested Intellij 11 and it seems ok, but having some opinions from
people that have used Eclipse and Intellij for a longer period of time
would be nice. For example I quickly noticed
this:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9763801/why-intellij-idea-prefers-not-to-extend-composite-when-use-gwt-uibinder

and wonder whats the rational behind it (UiBinder plays better with Widget
instead of IsWidget) and if there are other differences that have the
potential of being annoying.

Thanks in advance

-- J.