Help!

I have tried Googling different combinations of keywords, but I can't find
anything that shows me how to do something like the following for Google
RPC similar to the way I do for doPost in regular servlets that directly
extend "HttpServlet" as doPost does not show up as overridable!

requestedHostname=request.getServerName();
getServletContext().getSessionCookieConfig().setDomain(requestedHostname);
getServletContext().getSessionCookieConfig().setPath("/");
HttpSession session=request.getSession(true);

I don't see where I can override doPost when extending
"RemoteServiceServlet", and because my servlet is being served via a proxy,
I need to override the domain and path the servlet is using so that the
jsessionid cookie sets correctly.

Thanks for the help!