Just to let you know i tried something like that :
The wrap work perfectly with an element of the current dom but with an
element i get from the iframe it does not work

Code sample :

IFrameElement iframe = IFrameElement.as(this.getElement());
Document iframeDocument = iframe.getContentDocument();
Element el = (Element) iframeDocument.getElementById("myhrefElement");
Anchor testButton = Anchor.wrap(el);
testButton.addClickHandler(new ClickHandler() {
public void onClick(ClickEvent event) {
Window.alert("CLIIIICKKK ");
}
});