I'm using Eclipse Helios on Windows 7, with GWT SDK 2.3. I've got a few GWT
projects with GWT 2.3 SDK. Those projects were created a couple years ago.
I'm trying to create a new 'Web Application Project' (aka GWT or GAE
project) and when I do so, I get the following error:

Creation of element failed.

Path for project must have only one segment.

I entered the project name and package and unchecked the GAE box. I suspect
the problem lies with spaces in the GWT path, because after the 'Use
default SDK' radio button it has '(gwt-2.3.0 - 2.3.0)'. If I click on
'Configure SDKs' in the GWT section, the grid inside the dialog there for
the GWT SDKs has columns for Name, Version, and Location, and it looks like
it is creating that (gwt-2.3.0 - 2.3.0) from the Name and Version.

I've updated the Google plugin to the latest version. I've downloaded GWT
SDK 2.5 and tried using that SDK to create a project. I tried a new 'Web
Application Project' with GWT unchecked and GAE checked. All result in the
same problem.  My project name was 'MultiModules' because i'm investigating
doing a project with more than one module.

Any suggestions?