On Monday, November 5, 2012 4:23:56 PM UTC+1, Evgeniy Bogdanov wrote:

> Hi,
> Is there an any example - how to add image into Cell with UiBinder?
> There is great example in showcase (
> http://gwt.google.com/samples/Showcase/Showcase.html#!CwCellList) but
> without uiBinder.
> UiBinder file:
>
> <!DOCTYPE ui:UiBinder SYSTEM "http://dl.google.com/gwt/DTD/xhtml.ent";>
> <ui:UiBinder xmlns:ui="urn:ui:com.google.gwt.uibinder"
> xmlns:g="urn:import:com.google.gwt.user.client.ui">
> <ui:with field='contact'
> type='com.billmanager.client.model.ClientContact'/>
> <ui:with field='res' type='com.billmanager.client.common.Resources'/>
>   <g:HTMLPanel>
>    <g:Image resource='{res.delete}'/>
>   </g:HTMLPanel>
> </ui:UiBinder>
>

> Do not displays image.
>
> My java class is simple:
>
>  public class ContactCell extends AbstractCell<ClientContact> {
>
> interface MyUiRenderer extends UiRenderer {
> void render(SafeHtmlBuilder sb, ClientContact contact);
> }
>
> private static MyUiRenderer renderer = GWT.create(MyUiRenderer.class);
>
> @Override
> public void render(com.google.gwt.cell.client.Cell.Context context,
> ClientContact value, SafeHtmlBuilder sb) {
> renderer.render(sb, value);
> }
>
> }
>

> What I thought is to get rendered element (empty) and add image as html,
> but I don't thing it is the right way.

You cannot use a widget (<g:HTMLPanel>, <g:Image>) in a Cell. Replace those
with HTML elements (<div> for instance); and for displaying an
ImageResource in a Cell, use an ImageResourceRenderer to generate the
SafeHtml that you can then pass as argument to the UiRenderer and use in
the template with <ui:safehtml> (similar to <ui:text>).