Hi.

Unfortunately I don't have a Mac.  But I compiled in PRETTY mode without
ClosureCompiler and I have isolated one of the points where iOS 6 crashes.
In this case there is no exception thrown.  Javascript just halts.

In the following code, the first alert ('before PriceEvol') is displayed,
but not the second one.  The original Java code for this fragment is:

  Window.alert("before PriceEvol");
  sidePriceEvolutionBox = RootPanel.get("PriceEvolutionLink");
  Window.alert("after PriceEvol");

And the compiled code is:

  alert_0('before PriceEvol');
  sidePriceEvolutionBox = get_1('PriceEvolutionLink');
  alert_0('after PriceEvol');

With the function defined as:

function get_1(id){
  $clinit_RootPanel();
  var elem, rp;
  rp = dynamicCast(rootPanels.get(id), Q$RootPanel);
  elem = null;
  if (id != null) {
    if (!(elem = $getElementById($doc, id))) {
      return null;
  if (rp) {
    if (!elem || rp.element == elem) {
      return rp;
  if (rootPanels.size_1() == 0) {
    addCloseHandler(new RootPanel$2_0);
    ($clinit_LocaleInfo() , false) && setDirectionOnElement($doc,
($clinit_HasDirection$Direction() , RTL));
  }
  !elem?(rp = new RootPanel$DefaultRootPanel_0):(rp = new
RootPanel_0(elem));
  rootPanels.put(id, rp);
  $add_15(widgetsToDetach, rp);
  return rp;