TimeField, along with all other ComboBox subclasses, by default filters
results in the drop down based on what text is present in the text field -
thus, if only one value matches, that is all that will be displayed. To
turn this behavior off, invoke the setTriggerAction(TriggerAction) method
with the TriggerAction.ALL enum value, instead of the default,
TriggerAction.QUERY. Otherwise, you will find you can delete a character or
two, and more entries will be displayed.