Hi,

I am looking for a functionality in GWT. I have two forms. Each form is
calling upload function which uploads file to the server. the two forms
call the same service method on the server. Now I can handle the request
based on some hidden field. i want to call some other method on the server
based on my request(one method for one request and other method for other
request), and those methods return different objects. I need to get these
object from those methods and return it to my GWT client(return the object
to the page from where the call to upload has happened). How to do this?
Can any one help?

Thanks,
Sreenivas