So, You say it is not possible to return object to the same client in the
same call where we are calling for file upload? you are saying after file
successful submission, again i need to make another RPC call to get the
object back constructed from file contents, is it? But the problem is i
have several hosts as server. I submit form to one host and when i want to
retrieve the file contents to create my object through an RPC call, I may
hit other host, which returns file not found exception, as it is trying to
do RPC call on other host. How to resolve this then?

-sreenivas