Hmm, I do use MVP and I switched to Activity&Places on another project,
still using a home grown Presenter+Viewer framework on this project.

My AppController creates a presenter each time for a new location:

new ViewPresenter(clientFactory).go(container);

The presenter may issue: clientFactory.getRpcService().execute(...)

But when a user navigates to another location the presenter is probably not
destroyed

The new location would do: new View2Presenter(clientFactory).go(container)

And the 1st presenter would get destroyed only when the 1st location is
revisited. That is when the view.presenter variable is reset.

Hmm, I need to think about this more.

Or maybe I should simply enable the Activity/Places framework for this
project also.

Thank you