I am running Jboss 5 with Struts 1 and 2 at Java 6. I can display a right
page by invoking
"http://127.0.0.1/service/gwtlocal/approval.jsp?profileUid=255309";. But if
I run the same url under GWT code server like
"http://127.0.0.1/service/gwtlocal/approval.jsp?profileUid=255309&gwt.codesvr=127.0.0.1:9997";,

I could not get a right page display and got log output under jboss like

## 03 Dec 2012 12:31:46,004 ERROR (http-127.0.0.1-80-4) RequestProcessor -
Invalid path /approval/hosted was requested.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

James