I've been trying to install the GWT plugin for the past few days on my
fresh Eclipse Juno and been scouring the internet for ways about this
thing. Eclipse seems to hand at reading the XML or so. I get a provisioning
exception with an error that the communication to the repository failed. I
had uninstalled the Symantec we were using and tried again but no luck.
I've tried the local version of the file, the remote version at
http://dl.google.com/eclipse/plugin/4.2 heck even tried 3.8 because some
website suggested it. Nothing's helped so far.

Any ideas folks?

Suri