Here here. We're meant to be building an open source community. Open, free,
for everyone. Please make the pdf available on a public link so we can
download it anonymously.
On 5 Dec 2012 20:48, "RAlfoeldi" <ralfoe...@gmail.com> wrote:

This survey is based on data collected from GWT users and should be
available to all users without registering with a company I am not
interested in doing business with. If this is the type of "community
building" we have to expect for the future... good luck, without me.

And then... try commenting on their web page, log in with your google
account. They actually want access to your google contacts. WTF? This seems
to be a general problem with Vaadin.