On Friday, December 7, 2012 9:45:19 AM UTC+1, kim young ill wrote:

> Hi there, i start using this for gwt-modular webapp, quite great,

Thanks

> but now i put a second gwt-module in the client package, how to configure
> the pom file so that both are avail. in -Ddev ?

You'll have to replace the <module> with <modules> in the gwt-maven-plugin
configuration, and add the modules as <module> child elements. You'd
probably want to introduce another property in addition to gwt.module.

Note that I made this dev profile only to make it easier to start up, but I
highly recommend you to launch the DevMode from your IDE. gwt:run is far
from ideal in this multi-module setup.