Hello,

This is because the renderCell in AbstractCellTableBuilder is giving the
same cellId to your root row cell and sub row cell.

I had to do this for a project so I extracted what I did and put it in a
sample here : https://github.com/nmorel/gwt-celltable-subrows
I couldn't find a better solution than copy AbstractCellTableBuilder to add
a new method renderChildCell.