Hello,

We are using UiBinder/Editors/RequestFactory nicely to do normal forms very
happily. However we would now like to sometimes send the latest contents of
the form to the server to do extra validation, generated derived values
etc... This should all be transparent to the user.

I can't think of a particularly nice way to do this. I've got hacks to
always fail validation (so the Request fails to that the RequestContext is
not frozen). I guess I could modify GWT so that AbstractRequestContext
exposes reuse..

Am I missing something obvious? Some way to clone RequestContext?

Cheers

Sam