Hi, this looks very interesting. Do you think this is practical for mobile
devices?

What do you think the battery drain would be compared to normal gwt widgets
and css animations especially?

The explorer showcase unfortunately does not behave well on my mobile phone
( galaxy sII android 4.2). The canvas is not scrollable and does not scale.
I assume you focused on targeting the desktop first, which makes sense :-)

In case you plan to target mobile I am the future I would be lost
interested to help in any performance related tests, especially animations.

- Oliver