Hi.

I´m searching for information about how to secure an application with GWT +
GAE + Request Factory. Again, information is disperse, official
documentation is a little incomplete, and best advices comes from
experience.

My application has next features:

   - It uses his own users: i mean, this is a web portal with typical users
management. Users are enlisted with a registration form, etc. In the future
i will like to add OAuth for Facebook, Twitter, and also work with Google
users, but now this is not the information i am looking for.

   - It uses Request Factory and not RPC. The information i am interesting
is essentially ensure information between client and server, as well as
handle authentication and authorization.

   - I don´t use Spring Security. Now it´s not an option for the
development. I would like to test another approach.

Any comments would be appreciated. If you need more information, just tell
me.

Regards.