If using gwt-rpc is not a necessity for your project, take a look at
RequestFactory<https://developers.google.com/web-toolkit/doc/latest/DevGuideRequestFactory>which
works with AutoBeans.

If you 'really' want to use GWT-RPC then you can define a 'holder' object
and a
CustomFieldSerializer<https://developers.google.com/web-toolkit/doc/latest/DevGuideServerCommunication#DevGuideCustomSerialization>for
the holder object. For this to work you will eventually need a map
from
class name to class instances which can potentially cumbersome to maintain.