For more information, we found if using jetty server and development,
changing css will reflect in browser in development mode, if using
externaml sever, then even using development, changing css will not cause
browse UI change.

I have a look about cssResources at
https://developers.google.com/web-toolkit/doc/latest/DevGuideClientBundle#CssResourceCookbook
but feel very complicated, any simpler tutorial to teach about using it?

in its documentation,

> Obfuscated CSS class names
>
> CssResource will use method names as CSS class names to obfuscate at
> runtime.
>
> interface MyCss extends CssResource {
>   String className();
> }
>
> interface MyResources extends ClientBundle {
>   @Source("my.css")
>   MyCss css();
> }
>
> All instances of a selector with .className will be replaced with an
> obfuscated symbol when the CSS is compiled. To use the obfuscated name:

MyResources resources = GWT.create(MyResources.class);
Label l = new Label("Some text");
l.addStyleName(resources.css().className());

in a normal css file, there should be many class name, so how to insert the
classname in addStyleName()?