The style name is probably obfuscated.  The default styles for CellTable
are not in the standard.css with other GWT styles.  You can find them in
com.google.gwt.user.cellview.client.CellTable.css.  If you want to change
them, make a copy, change the styles, and pass it to your CellTable
constructor.