Hello,

I think it 's a good process because you don't use cookie and pass the
session in the payload.
I have a question concerning the step 3 : " *The server checks if the user
exists. If so, I generate a *
*SessionID using UUID.randomUUID.toString and pass it back to the
client. " : *where do you save the UUID session on the server ? hashtable ?

thanks