Jens, thanks for the input.

If you don't mind me asking,

- Do you link Activities directly to specific places: Activity<P extends
Place> ?
- Somewhat related, do you set an actual "place" (constructor/setter) or
just a particular param (DTO/other object/variable)?
- Do you have a lot of "ActivityWithPlaceProxy" boiler plate?
- Do you show any loading on the ActivityWithPlaceProxy.start() prior to
the actual start of the desired activity?
- I Assume by proxy complete mappers you mean: build a proxy mapper
delivered via AsyncProvider which will pull all activities in that mapper
at once??
- It would appear there is a situation when using activities provided via
RunAsync that the default ActivityMapper behavior is not desired:
--- In non-RunAsync, if a new Activity starts AND sets the display
widget/panel prior to the activity which preceded it (user navigates before
current activity can set display), clear/kill current activity and proceed
with next
---- However, this is not the same when RunAsync is involved as Activity
"A" can be called and downloaded. Prior to "A" being downloaded, Activity
"B" is started and downloads or loads faster than "A"
---- So "A" will set the display panel AFTER Activity "B" -> The default
ActivityManager will give control to "A" and kill of "B" even though we
probably want to give "B" the control and display since "A" took longer
---- I am not sure if my logic fits reality, but I have extended Saeed's
asyncMapper/Manager example to use the Place to determine what activity
gets control
---- (That last place fired gets control. So if an activity loads but is
linked - pass the Place as params through the async calls - to a different
place, kill it)

* I have included some links to this process below incase anyone wants to
do verify or reference:

https://github.com/ashtonthomas/gwt-async-mvp-gin/tree/act-async-mapper
(Branch: act-async-mapper)

Using "Place" to determine start order (or ignoring of previous/stale
activities due):
https://github.com/ashtonthomas/gwt-async-mvp-gin/blob/act-async-mapper/src/io/ashton/async/client/app/activity/async/AsyncActivityManager.java#L113

Saeed's Original:
https://github.com/zarinfam/hello-mvp-async