I recommend using Activity and Places for organizing at a high level:
https://developers.google.com/web-toolkit/doc/latest/DevGuideMvpActivitiesAndPlaces

For a prototype, you may not need to follow the strict presenter format
(normally your Activity would act as the 'presenter')

Again, since this is a prototype, I would recommend making the high level
views UiBinder files (For every activity have a ActViewUibidner java/xml
file).

If you have to mix in other GWT widgets via java, it is probably fine. I
just wouldn't layout your app form java but instead have an outer shell
UiBinder and Uibinders for each activity.

Maybe this will help