Dear forum,

I've searched as hard as I can, but I haven't found any information on what
specific developer practices GWTs compiler optimizations might optimize
out.  For instance:

for(int i = 0; i < myList.size(); i++) {...}

or in the presenter:

getView().doAction();

for every action, instead of:

_view.doAction();

Note that I'm not suggesting I plan to go through my code base and fix
these, so please, please spare me the discussion on whether premature
optimization is the root of all evil.  I would just like my curiousity
satisfied.  Does GWT compiler change these code imperfections?

-Joel