Hi,

how can I best align gwt components side by side?
I want to create a header element, which has a centered Label, and some
menu entries aligned to the right. Like:

        This is my Header!            Save | Export | Cancel

How can I achieve this? I read about creating a FlowPanel and assigning
"float:left"
to each of the children. Because otherwise they would just be stacked upon
each other.
This at least aligns all elements one beneath the other. But of course
everything is aligned to the left.

How can I center the label, and right-align the rest??

.left {
   float:left;
}

<g:FlowPanel>
 <g:Label text="This is my Header" styleName="{style.left}"/>
 <g:Anchor text="Save" styleName="{style.left}"/>
 <g:Anchor text="Export" styleName="{style.left}"/>
 <g:Anchor text="Cancel" styleName="{style.left}"/>
</g:FlowPanel>