Thanks andrea for the pointers. I'll have a more detailed look to see if there
is an "easy" to do this. I guess i would need some kind of server side action,
eg pushing a message every % of the upload. I don't think i can check the
dowloaded size, may be with some html5 feature like file api or storage api?

Sent from my iPad