Sorry for my late reaction.
Indeed I don't need the callback, I just need to send a "terminates"
message to the server to release some temporary work data.
As it didn't worked, I removed this part of the code, so I can't give right
now an example. But the fact is that the server didn't received the call
(checked with a lot of debug logs and breakpoints).
I'll try again, also with the addClosingHandler() which I didn't knew.
Thanks for the suggestion.
I'll come back soon.
Yves